A vehicle ran through a Waukesha, Wisconsin, Christmas Parade, leaving multiple people injured, according to a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel intern Kaylee Staral, who was at the parade.
- USC hires Lincoln Riley: What it means for the Trojans and the Pac-12 (hint: it’s gargantuan)
- Instant analysis: Packers enter bye on a high note with win over Rams but defensive concerns linger
- Packers postgame: Follow live coverage after Green Bay takes down the Los Angeles Rams
- Arizona coach Jedd Fisch seeks DC with ability to develop and recruit players, West Coast ties
- Watch: Best things Jedd Fisch said as the Arizona Wildcats end the 2021 season
- Steven M. Sipple: If Frost seeks special-teams coach, a prime candidate is under same roof
- ‘True Story’: 3 Reasons to Binge the Kevin Hart Netflix Drama
- Christine Quinn slams 'beyond sick' trolls who said her pregnancy was fake
- Residents, visitors celebrate Christmas lighting
- County's COVID death toll rises to 338
- Christmas lighting ceremony kicks off holiday season
- Trump-endorsed Parnell suspends U.S. Senate campaign in Pennsylvania
- S.C. man, 72, dies in ultralight crash
- Cavs sweep Highland on opening night
- State budget includes $36.7 million for county projects
- R-S Central’s Searcy headlines all-county team
- Downton Forest City festivities begin Thanksgiving night
- R-S Central boys defeat McDowell 69-49
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!