New Hampshire state Rep. Dr. William Marsh tells CNN's Erin Burnett why the anti-vaccine rhetoric among some members in the Republican party has caused him to switch to the Democratic party.
- Packers’ David Bakhtiari set to return to practice after nearly 10 months on the sideline
- Badgers kick returner Devin Chandler enters transfer portal
- Healthy optimism? Amid injury issues, Matt LaFleur focuses on Packers’ next men up
- With QB depth chart in shambles, UA again turns to Will Plummer; Jamarye Joiner could have bigger role
- Husker Recruit Watch: NU wide receiver recruit starting to find the end zone
- Cowboys "optimistic" Dak won't miss game action
- Jamie Lee Curtis: I feel liberated
- Kris Jenner congratulates Kourtney Kardashian on her engagement
- Dead driver plows into house, well, propane tank
- Head-on crash victim clings to life
- 7,906 gallons of wastewater spills into Broad River
- Three hopefuls vying to be mayor of Ruth
- Newcomer challenges incumbent in Spindale
- Ruffton leader had other plans
- First-year AD looks to recharge East Rutherford athletics
- County reaches grim milestone as health director urges vaccination
- Help find missing girl, 17
- Protest for lost freedoms slated Saturday
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!