Here Are The Pet Names You're Most Likely To Hear In 2023
- unbranded - Lifestyle
You might be running into a lot of Charlies and Lunas this year if you live in the United States, at least when it comes to furry friends. A new study found that Luna and Charlie top the list of the most popular pet names nationwide. The 2023 Pet Names Study, looked at more than 50,000 pet names registered on the pet-sitting service, TrustedHousesitters. When it comes to cats, Luna was the most popular name in 15 different states, ranging from Maine to Washington. Meanwhile, among dog owners, Charlie was the most popular dog name, besting last year's Cooper. Pet names ranged from food-related (Peanut, Cookie, Ginger) to Hollywood-inspired (Simba, Thor, Winnie). Each state had its own most popular pet names as well. Lani and Callie were the top choices for names for dogs and cats respectively in Hawaii. The report also disclosed that the most popular city a dog is named after is Aspen, and the most popular city a cat is named after is Salem.
- Perfectly preserved 2,000-year-old Roman perfume opened
- Al Pacino 'excited' to become a dad again aged 83
- Libertines star Pete Doherty reveals newborn baby name
- Bling Empire star dies aged 62
- ‘Outlander’: How to Watch Sam Heughan, Caitriona Balfe & More Promote Season 7
- Oklahoma gets past Stanford, advances to WCWS championship series
- Hormone pills during menopause may lead to high blood pressure in women
- North Carolina governor launches safe gun storage campaign as Raleigh recovers from mass shooting
- ‘Partridge Family’ star Danny Bonaduce booked in for brain surgery after being diagnosed with fluid build-up inside head
- David Faustino: Christina Applegate is trying to build up her strength
- Bruce Willis’ daughter Tallulah says fiancé ‘dumped’ her three months after her dad’s dementia diagnosis was made public
- Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Andre Gray 'marry in Jamaica'
- 'They said I couldn't say that!' Geezer Butler forced to cut out 50 pages of memoir
- Susan Boyle had minor stroke
- Martha Stewart 'lost interest' in Sports Illustrated cover because of long delay
- Ryan Gosling ‘leans’ on wife Eva Mendes to rescue him from confusion
- Wild n Out star Jacky Oh dies aged 32
- Niecy Nash is overloaded with therapy requests
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.