CNN was granted exclusive access as the NYPD re-opened the cold case of 13-year-old Minerliz Soriano's murder. For nearly four years, the department's top detectives & forensics lab kept the case alive, culminating in a history-making arrest 22 years after her body was found in a dumpster.
- Rachael MacFarlane & Dee Bradley Baker on the Staying Power of ‘American Dad’
- Duchess of Cambridge 'could replace Prince Andrew as colonel of the Grenadier Guards'
- Elvis Costello performed in his garden during lockdown
- Caitriona Balfe's self-esteem was 'in the toilet' as a model
- Spice Girls 'to reunite at Brooklyn Beckham's wedding'
- Sir Kenneth Branagh says lockdown gave him a 'fresh perspective'
- Susan Sarandon hails 'big-hearted' Meat Loaf
- Queen Elizabeth flies to her Sandringham estate
- Federal agency to begin tracking those who seek religious exemptions to Biden’s vaccine mandate
- Michelle Obama dances to Stevie Wonder on her 58th birthday
- Paris Jackson eyes superhero or supervillain role
- More snow possible for Rutherford
- RCS acquires mobile planetarium
- FCPD searching for missing man
- Legal Grounds building to be demolished
- Authorities need help finding missing woman
- Local Democratic Party names new chair
- Police notes reported Jan. 17, 2022
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!