Details for STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA, COUNTY OF RUTHERFORD IN THE GENERAL COURT OF JUSTICE SUPERIOR COURT DIVISION BEFORE THE CLERK
COUNTY OF RUTHERFORD
IN THE GENERAL
COURT OF JUSTICE
BEFORE THE CLERK
File No. 21 M___
ALL UNKNOWN HEIRS AT
LAW OF JACOB WHITESIDE,
NOTICE OF DOCKETING
Pursuant to the requirements of G.S. 105-375(c), notice is hereby given to:
HEIRS OF JACOB
HEIRS OF JACOB
That a judgment of foreclosure will be docketed against the property described below on MARCH 30TH, 2021.
Parcel #: 426088 0
YOUNG ST SPINDALE, NC
Tax lien as of 2/15/2021:
$3,376.64 (plus advertising
Execution will be issued on the judgment, and the property will be sold as provided by law. The tax lien, including interests and costs, may be paid before the judgment is docketed and at any time thereafter as allowed by law.
Deputy Tax Collector
125 W. Third St
Rutherfordton, NC 28139
Date Notice Prepared-
Feb. 19, 26, 2021
- Trojans top Ironmen 56-9 in season opener
- On this day
- Lady 'Toppers season ended by Bunker Hill
- Police notes reported Feb. 26, 2021
- Land Transfers Feb. 12-Feb. 18, 2021
- Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady 'plan low-key anniversary'
- Tom Holland wears thong underneath Spider-Man suit
- Eddie Murphy reveals secret piano talent
- Police work to ID couple
- Tara Reid hints at wedding plans
- Jail inmate dies from apparent heart attack
- Cardi B felt 'so ugly and undeveloped' when she was younger
- Sheriff: Man broke into residence, killed dog
- Kim Kardashian West has 'different vision of the word' to estranged husband Kanye West
- Michael B. Jordan's romance with Lori Harvey has 'gotten serious quickly'
- Kaley Cuoco 'so shocked' when Jim Parsons wanted Big Bang Theory to end
- Still struggling with the ‘More’
- Rutherford no longer in state's critical zone
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!