Details for PUBLIC LEGISLATIVE HEARING NOTICE
PUBLIC LEGISLATIVE HEARING NOTICE
For the Rutherfordton Town Plan 2040 - Comprehensive Land Use & Master Plan Ordinance When: Wednesday, December 2, 2020, 5:30 p.m.
Where: Hearing will be held at the Town of Rutherfordton Town Hall 129 North Main Steet, Rutherfordton.
The Town of Rutherfordton, in preparation for the effects of growth in the Town and in accordance with G.S. 160D-501, under the direction of the Mayor & Town Council has directed the Planning Board to complete preparation of a new Town Plan. On November 12, 2020 the Rutherfordton Planning Board concluded their work and voted to recommend the adoption of “Town Plan 2040 – Comprehensive Land Use & Master Plan” to inform and guide decisions made by property owners, businesses, leadership and those seeking to invest in the Town.
The Mayor and Town Council invite you to attend a public legislative hearing to learn about the new plan and to share your comments. The Town Plan 2040 draft is available for inspection at the Town Hall & Norris Library during normal business hours and may be viewed on the website at www.rutherfordton.net anytime.
Hearing impaired persons requiring assistance should contact the ADA Coordinator 828-287-3520 at least 24 hours prior to the hearing to request special accommodations.
Nov. 19, 25, 2020
- East, CHASE runners compete on Saturday
- Watkins spends Thanksgiving a little different
- On this day
- Blood Connection seeks donations
- Police notes, Nov. 27-Nov. 30
- Hawkeye 10@10: Nebraska wrap up, starting time for Illini game set for 2:30 p.m.
- SwipeSense Technology Platform Expanded System-Wide at Novant Health, Defining World-Class Approach for the Future of Hospital Safety and Quality
- AI reveals racial disparities in New York City homeownership
- Sen. Mike Groene says 'an ignorant mob' shamed him over coronavirus
- Kristen Stewart felt pressure to 'label' sexuality
- Wanted couple nabbed in Georgia
- Khloe Kardashian to split time between Boston and LA for boyfriend Tristan Thompson
- Property owner needs help with flooding issue
- County records 158 new COVID case in 3 days
- Forest City Christmas parade adapts to COVID
- Husband and wife share their COVID-19 experience
- Camila Cabello 'grateful' for Shawn Mendes
- Khloe Kardashian not planning to move to Boston with Tristan Thompson
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!