Details for NOTICE TO CREDITORS
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Having qualified as Ancillary Executor of the Will of William E. Keenan, a/k/a William Edward Keenan, William Keenan, W. Edward Kennan, Edward Keenan, late of Hernando, Citrus County, Florida, the undersigned does hereby notify all persons, firms and corporations having claims against the estate of said decedent to exhibit them to the undersigned at One West Fourth Street, Suite 1200, Winston-Salem, NC 27101, on or before the 11th day of June, 2021, or this notice will be pleaded in bar of their recovery. All persons, firms and corporations indebted to the said estate will please make immediate payment to the undersigned.
This the 11th day of March, 2021.
OF THE WILL OF
WILLIAM E. KEENAN
Edward W. Griggs
Womble Bond Dickinson
One West Fourth Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Mar. 11, 18, 25, Apr. 1, 2021
- Cooper's letter urges businesses to protest election laws
- Rutherford County Endowment awards $36,750 in grants
- Prince Harry's family issues remain
- Meek Mill surprises grandmother by buying her a new home
- James Corden pitches hotel idea to Oprah Winfrey
- Melissa Rivers denies feud between Joan Rivers and Ellen DeGeneres
- Tastemakers: ‘Worst Cooks in America’s Michael Symon Teases ‘The Best of the Worst’
- Robert De Niro 'forced' to work
- Prince Harry meets with royals for clear-the-air talks
- Prince Harry sends 'deeply personal' message to Prince Charles
- Prince Philip wore wedding shoes throughout his life
- County meth supplier heads back to prison
- Woman indicted in federal court
- Billie Eilish teases 'things are coming'
- Jessica Simpson became a 'recluse' after intense body shaming
- Police probe larceny at Wal-Mart
- Man on a lawnmower was struck from behind
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!