Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING FOREST CITY TOWN BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN
FOREST CITY TOWN BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that the Board of Adjustment for Forest City will meet at 6:00 P.M. on Thursday, September 17, 2020 at the Forest City Clubhouse at 141 Westview St, Forest City to hold a public hearing and to receive public comment on the following items:
CUP 2020-02 R-8
Applicant requests a conditional use permit for an Accessory Dwelling use in the R-8 District on Greenleaf Road.
After the public hearing, the Board of Adjustment will vote on the above items. Please direct any questions regarding this public hearing to Bryce Carter, with the Town of Forest City, at (828) 247-4412 ext. 1121, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call Emily Sain, City Clerk for the Town of Forest City Town Hall at (828) 248-5202 if you need special accommodations for the meeting.
September 2, 2020
- Police notes, reported Sept. 28, 2020
- IMPLAN Group Announces Release of COVID-19 Economic Data
- Girl Scouts offering signups
- Chadwick Boseman partially-paid Sienna Miller's 21 Bridges fee
- On this day
- Wendy Williams urges Kanye West to give up presidential bid
- Gary Barlow defends touching Queen Elizabeth
- Evan Rachel Wood is 'better person' due to acting
- Wreck leads to shooter's arrest
- 3 die in head-on collision on U.S. Hwy. 64
- 3 nursing centers account for 80 cases, 4 deaths
- 4 nursing homes battling COVID outbreaks
- Police seek info to ID suspects in larceny
- Builder completes first of 11 cottages
- Katherine Schwarzenegger in 'baby bliss mode' after daughter's birth
- Man, 57, charged with sex crimes against 2 juveniles
- Defamation lawsuit moved to Cleveland County
- ROC will get new home in Spindale
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!